im looking for a good pot roast recipe

any good pot roast recipes???? thanks

kristalsfirst

Asked by kristalsfirst at 6:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• my favorite one is from the reynolds wrap oven bags :D I don't know it off the top of my head, but buy a box of the oven bags, it has several recipes in it, and cooking it in the bag makes it soooo tender!
    Anonymous

• bag n season by mccormic. It comes with a bag and seasoning and you just put the vegetables and meat in it and bake
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I use onion soup mix it gives it soo much flavor! I just open the bag mix it with 1 cup water and pour right over the meat!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• 1 dry package of each, ranch dressing, italtian dressing, gravy. Mix together in a bowl and sprinkle over roast.
    OR
    my easier fave...can of tomatoes poured over roast beef. The acid in the tomatoes makes the roast oh so tender! A must try!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I went to foodnetwork.com and combined a couple of th recipes I saw there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2010