Are you ever satisfied?

Okay, seriously I feel like a whore, I fantasize about more than one guy, thinking maybe it will get me off.
Here's the deal. I've been with 4 guys (in my life, not at once). Every single 1 said they didn't have the same sex drive as I did. I'm talking daily like 4-7 times & still not being satisfied. I've tried toys, I've even been with girls. I feel I've yet to 'know how to get myself off" I just want to be *ucked so hard I get off. When I play with myself or toys I get bored. i've done the anal, love it it gets me closer, but nothing what ppl say an orgasm sounds like. I have never thought myself to be an addict 'cause I rarely watch porn, as I said masterbastion get me boring, real wet but it's like I can't finish no matter what i use..vibrators, "rabits" (for cl*t & anal) I love my S.O but now that my appetite has increased even more due to being pregnant I feel like a whore. What do I do? He gets so hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try to explain to him and have the doctors explain. That is what I do. Good luck.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 8:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Ugh, unforunatly I know exactly how you feel. My boyfriends sex drive is not as nearly as active as mine and it is tottally FRUSTRATING...which could maybe explain why I'm on CM at 3 in the morning...
    But unfortunatly, some women just can't reach the climax, maybe you should talk to a doctor about that...he might be able to prescribe you something.
    sarabur420

Answer by sarabur420 at 2:58 AM on Jan. 11, 2010