After you answer a question do you go back to see if anyone called you out for anything you may have said?

Do you go back and see if you stepped on any toes to further the argument or just let your opinion be known and leave it there? I always went back, I like to debate and discuss until it got heated...not I just leave it there. edit, sometimes delete, copy and past and edit again and leave it at that! haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually go back, but forget sometimes. I like the drama for a bit, then I get sick of it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I go back.. just to see how many people agree or disagree with what i said and why.. not to argue.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I just want to see how everyone responds to questions. It doesn't matter if it is a "drama" thing or a fun question or an informational discussion---I like to see what Moms have to say.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I go back to see what others have said and see if they comment on what i said, I dont really ever say anything else though
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I'm like to go back and see if anybody agreed or disagreed with me.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I go back to see what others have said, but not to argue or anything. If someone specifically says something about my comment, I may comment again, to clarify or something, but I generally don't want to argue.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I ALWAYS go back- and usually read every answer too...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Yes. I enjoying seeing how my thoughts stack up. Sometimes it is ok, and others no so much. Sometimes I really enjoy the heated discussions especially on Politics and Current Events. Those ladies over there can really get going sometimes.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I have to go back and check. It bugs me unless I do. I want to know if I started any drama or anything
    mommylauren164

Answer by mommylauren164 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I go back to almost every question I answer to see how other people answer.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2010