Vegas with an almost two year old??

So we are going to Vegas for a wedding and staying for a "family vacation". Does anyone have any ideas on what fun things we can do, see, or visit with out two year old while we're there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Travel

• Anonymous

• other than jsut walking around-and the MnM store...there isn't a lot in Vegas for a 2 yr old...maybe Circuis Circuis, but even that is more for kids not so much toddlers or babies...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Mandalay Bay has an aquarium, and I believe the Mirage has a tiger and dolphin habitat, the MGM Grand has the lion exhibit. The aquarium is well worth the cost of admission, I thought
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Circus Circus, if it isn't being renovated, has the indoor rides.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

OMG- how did I forget these! they are great ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Not so much on the strip but we do have a "zoo" LOL it is mainly animals native to the desert.
    The aquarium is nice. IDK if the circus circus is being redone but heck EVERYTHING is being redone on the strip. There is construction EVERYWHERE. There are some nice parks off the strip.
    Just becareful about the strip. I have been a couple times and everytime I go I get laryngitis and bronchitis.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2010