What do you think about this?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100109/ap_on_el_se/us_obama_reid

I personally am very offended and think that if it had been a conservative and/or republican then you would never hear the end of it!

Brickhouse95

Asked by Brickhouse95 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• that's the way the cookie crumbles my dear. It sucks but they got impossible double standards and won't listen to a word anyone else has to say hence the jackass donkey stubborn and set in his ways.
    Anonymous

• But why now? This is very old news. Why is Reid making nice now? There is something Reid wants and he had to endure some humiliation to get it. Wonder what it is.

confused

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• he more or less said Obama didn't talk like a common negro...which in turn the word negro will be removed from the census
    Anonymous

• I am not a bit surprised considering this is the man that bitched about the 'smell of tourists in the halls' in DC. He said that on a hot humid day you could literally smell them. He thinks he is above everyone else. He fits right in with the rest of the idiots in DC.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

Re-election. Obama's support and fundraising.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• But he's not up for re-election in 2010, Friday. He will definitely run in 2012, but that is a ways off and this was way back in 2008. Do you think a 4 year old statement will make that much of a difference to BO? I have a feeling this is tied to the UHC" out in the public for all to see" debate/bibery.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Then IDK, this was posted in one of my groups and the article mentioned Reid was down in the polls for re-election.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I am wondering why it took so long for this to come out...it just makes that party look even worse.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Not suprised. Clinton was a racist too. I think Dirty Harry is up for re-election in 2010. He is down in the polls.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I did a quick check and he is up for re-election this year. It all seems kind of suspicious though.
    Anonymous