tmi

i'm sorry but did anyone else have a mucus discharge during their 1st trimester

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im in my first trimester and I dont.. but i have heard that discharge is very common,, but so are infections b/c of all the hormone changes..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• it's nothing to worry about just your body making the mucus plug, if it['s red or brown or green or yellow or smelly then worry
    Anonymous

• if its clear like or white-ish ... its normal. I had a ton of it and I hated it. Made a mess of my undies often and was so annoying. But its normal
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 8:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• discharge during your pregnancy is very normal. For some women it's heavier then others. If it's really heavy and bothersome you may need to wear a panty liner. As long as it's not smelling really bad or an off color to signal an infection, you should be just fine.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2010