Is your dh this way?

Ok when we go out of the house we are all together as a family but when he has to go to work bc they call him in or whatever, we stay home and do whatever we have to do, but at the same we step out of the house with out him. But for some reason he says he'd rather have us do what we have to do when he is at home that way if something were to happen or come up he'd be there to help...Like this he can not get to us. Anyway sometimes he makes me feel like if he can have a camera on us he would have one. And he always calls at a bad time I tell him you must be watching us...He just laughs. What can I do so that I can feel like I can come and go as I please. We have a happy marriage but for some reason he stikes as insecure...I mean c'mon I have 2 kids with me. What is the deal? I hate to be questioned...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a control freak to me. That you can't go any where unless I am with you. If he calles at the wrong time just tell him or do not answer.

Answer by louise2 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• if I waited on hubby, we would never get everything done away from home.. I don't want him with me every step I take either...If I am out and happen to have trouble I will get some help from someone..
    Anonymous

• My husband isn't like that at all. He hates to shop, so I do all the grocery shopping, going to Target, etc. during the week while he's at work. I have a cell phone and AAA. If something happens, I can call AAA or my husband can leave work to come help me if need be. I'm a big girl.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Maybe he is insecure? Or maybe he's being controling over you cause he's cheating?

There is a lot of maybe's....Just talk to him.
    Anonymous

• Nope, I don't have that problem. He's a truck driver, gone 3 weeks at a time. If I had to wait for him, we'd be recluses. He knows I go and do things without him. He trusts me and knows that I have enough respect for him and our relationship that I wouldn't do anything inappropriate. He knows that when I go out, it's to run errands and/or do things that need to be done, and on incredibly rare occasions, to go out with friends. But again, he trusts me. As for the calling...well, we're always on the phone together, and with a cordless, I can talk to him and do other things at the same time, so it really doesn't bother me. If he calls at a bad time, just tell him it's a bad time, or don't answer the phone.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2010