My 19 month old is constantly fussy and irritable..

He cries at the drop of a hat. I don't know if its because he's bored and can't go outside or what. I've tried giving and doing other things I think he would like. Earlier I gave him a tiny (about half a cup) of chocolate milk in his sippy cup. The minute I handed him his drink, he throws the cup and cries. He's always crying. What is going on? I'm at the end of my rope. NOTHING makes him happy.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He could be cutting his 2 year molars, or he could be coming down with something.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• OH MY GOSH MY HUSBAND IS JUST LIKE THAT! Oh come to think of it so is my 16 y/o daughter. LOL!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• My oldest had a small spell like that, his was related to communication I think. He didn't feel like he was getting his point across so he became irritable, I taught him sign language and it helped and maybe it would work for you too? Good luck!
    Daylex

Answer by Daylex at 1:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2010