help me.

ok...i dont know whats going on with me...i have two kids....16 months and 5 months...
my boyfriend has been being an ass latly and everythin my kids do annoy the shit out of me....i feel like im going crazy i have been going off on random ppl in stores and whatnot....i feel like i cant handle this anymore....i dont know what to do....i told my mother that something is wrong with me n she just laughed. no one will help me.

hannahkmag89

Asked by hannahkmag89 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Leave him.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• what helps me is to take a time out when I feel like I'm about to loose it. Yelling at children, not matter how stressed you are, is very harmful, and I have made that mistake many times when I let my stress get too far out of control! So, usually I would just take a walk with the kids, we all seem to calm down, or a car ride etc.... just get out of the environment that you were in and find a sanctuary. Sometimes I would put a movie on for the kids (you can put the baby in a stand up or whatever to keep the baby safe) and take a nice shower! Showers relax me :) or just run into the bedroom and scream in your pillow, cool off and then come back into the room with your kids. Also, it helps me to make sure to spend time with other friends regularly, like take the kids to the park and just hang out with other moms, get some adult conversation going, kwim?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• sounds like you are seriously stressed out, when your kids annoy you just walk away for a few moments and take a minute for yourself, talk to your BF and see why he has been acting the way he has and tell him it's bothering you or hurting your feelings and maybe see if one day a week for a couple of hours or so someone(maybe your mom) will take your children so you can take some time out for yourself to regain some of your sanity back.GL
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• see the thing is i live with my parents right now....my boyfriend and i are together but not living with each other....i dont want to leave him....i love him so much....i just cant deal with babies right now....i dont know what is wrong.....if i should go to a doc or not....
    and i do spend time with friends....once i get the babies down i go out n drink n whatnot....but it doesnt help...all i can do is think of the shit that happened that day and its constant....
    hannahkmag89

Answer by hannahkmag89 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• he doesnt want to talk about my feelings...we have been together for three yrs and it was great at first...but ever since our house burnt down he has been an asshole about everything.....he gets his friends to lie to me....but he says hes not cheating...and the kids.....my daughter is so spoiled by my mom its ridiculous....u ant put her down for two seconds without her screaming bloody murder...and my son is the best....hes just been gettin on my nevers for no reason....i dunno
    hannahkmag89

Answer by hannahkmag89 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Call your doctor and ask for a referral to a therapist. You need some help figuring out how to get your life moving in the right direction.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i dont have a doctor
    hannahkmag89

Answer by hannahkmag89 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Get one. You need someone to help you. A doctor will point you in the right direction.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• talk to your dr sweety u r totally stressed out or depressed
    and he needs to help and try to understand
    men what jerks
    u will do ok
    see dr and try relaxing in a tub with light music
    after kids go to sleep and if he keeps yellin well cut him off as well
    Anonymous

• i had the same problem and got perscribed zolof and now im all better. you should try it.
    Anonymous