Just Wondering Your Opinions??

I am 39.5wks pregnant, and I haven't had any aches or pains or contractions, or BH, haven't lost my mucus plug second child and my due date is Monday Jan 11 so just wondering what you mama think, you think i'll go before or after my due date?? Just curious of your opinion!

jsimonds220

Asked by jsimonds220 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like you're be after your due date :D how sure where they on the date? I know with my son, I was sure they got it wrong, and sure enough I was right and had him exactly when I thought I would :D
    Anonymous

• Sometimes you dont feel the contractions. I was induced. And when I checked in and was hooked up to the machines... The nurse looked at me and said "can you not feel that??" I was having some contractions. But I felt fine. Every body is different. That baby will decide when he/she is ready to come and really, no one else knows but your body and precious baby. Your doctor can have an idea, etc but just wait on your body to take its coarse.

If anything becomes harmful in waiting... your doctor will induce you.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 8:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Have you droped yet? If not you will go past the due date.

Answer by louise2 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Yes i've dropped my belly is so low i was just on the phone with my mom and joking around i said that i'm surprised that he hasn't stuck his hand out and waved yet thats how low i am....lol
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• You'll probably go a few days past your due date. He'll come when he's ready, doctors aren't always right lol. Congrats mama! Your bundle of joy will be here before you know it!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• There is no way to know.
    From what you've said, it could be tonight or in 3 weeks-- or anything in-between...
    It will happen.
    Best wishes! :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• my guess is after but i usually just assume everyone will go after just because my son was born at 41 weeks. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2010