Do you ever think people let you join a group here just so they could make fun of you behind your back?

I'm a paranoid person and I'm so thinking this very thing about a group I joined a little while ago. There are those subtle hints that may be real or may just be in my head... I wish I knew for sure, but don't want to just come out and ask for fear of looking like a nutter.

Has this really ever happened to anyone here? Have you joined a group only to find out they only accepted you to make fun of you?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 8:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't understand personally why women have the need to bash other women, I come in here with an open mind and am respectful to everyone understanding that ppl want honest opinions and it's not nice to make fun of ppl because of questions they ask I don't think I'm a "know it all" and I feel ppl that rag on others when they want our opinions think they are why else would they make fun of others.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Do you know these people personally? If not, then who cares, have a lttle fun with it
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• no...I'm not a member of a ton of groups though
    Anonymous

• if moms did that on here that would be pretty pathetic..
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 8:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• you were brave not to post this anon?? what if these people see your question? you're feeding the fire??
    Anonymous

• I don't personally know them and I NEVER post anon because I'm not a coward. If they ARE making fun of me, then so be it. I would just like to know so I could perhaps join in and make fun of myself with them.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• if they are acting like that you dont need to be in that group of pepole, this isnt high scool!
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I highly doubt that .... I mean it's the internet. If they were making fun of you, im sure you would have seen it somewhere else in another post.
    Mommy2LPK

Answer by Mommy2LPK at 8:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2010