Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Asperger's in Adults?

Does anyone know an adult with this. Someone on here mentioned that this might be my husband's problem. I would like more info. The websites I pull up are vague.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • I have it. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will help you the best I can. It's a good idea to get him evaluated by a professional.

    Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 9:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • I have been diagnosed with Aspergers. Have him evaluated by a competent professional. I can give you some information, but self-diagnosis is too often wrong..

    Answer by Cymbeline at 9:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • Well in a nut shell invest $25 dlls in a book call: The complete guide to Asperger's Syndrome by Tony Attwood and you will find out enough information to make your head spin.

    Answer by bebita at 9:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • I have autism. If you wanna talk feel free to message me.

    Answer by purpleducky at 8:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.