I am so lost!

I am pretty sure I have a 28 day cycle. I started Dec 13th...I should have started today. I haven't yet but then again the day hasnt ended yet. I usually have discharge before my period. I have either absolutly nothing or clear discharge when I wipe. I've been lightheaded on and off all day today and realllyyy emotional. I've been having cramps for a week now which usually I have like a day before my period. My boobs hurt every so often but not constantly. And I am a lot more tired. Esp in the morning...I can NOT seem to wake up. That's about all my symptoms though. I took a test tonight and it was negative. I'm going to give it till the 13th and take another test. Oh and also Has anyone experienced similar things and still been pregnant? Also, this would be my 2nd pregnancy...my first was exhaustion, eating a lot, and some nausea with no vomitinig. Was your 2nd pregnancy diff than first? Just curious thats all. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IT COULD BE TOO EARLY TO TELL.
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Every woman and every pregnancy is different. It's normal to not have the same symptoms in the same sequence with every pregnancy. This is my first full term pregnancy but I've had 4 miscarriages before (pretty early in the pregnancy). I experienced frequent urination and tender breasts first with all my pregnancies but it was still a little different with each, like when the symptoms would start or how severe they were.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2010