braxton hick ???

so ill be 34 weeks on monday morning i started getting braxton hicks since i hit 32 weeks an now that im almost 34 weeks they been coming on more often if im standing up i need to sit because it feels likt my sons head is pushing more on my cevixs an it hurts an also his movement has slowed down allot i barely feel him like i used to so question is should i call laybor an delivery an ask what i should do or what ???? any adivse any one else expeireince this before an by the way he is my 3rd baby my other 2 never had this before only time i did was when it was me going into laybor! so not sure if its the same

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when you get the contarctions 3-4 minutes apart go to the labor & delivery...because your baby is on the way also you need to keep track of how often your baby moves and if it doesnt move at all you need to go to the hospital because there may be someting wrong with the baby other than that its normal for the baby to not move as much as before because it is bigger and doesnt have a lot of room as before.....
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 9:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i have been having braxton hicks as well and im 32 weeks my doctor says its normal and just change your postion..and the reason you may not be feeling your baby move is because they say as you he grows he still moves but he is growing so its hard for him in that little area..this is my 1st pregnancy so i had to ask my doctor all this as well and im just telling you what he told me..i wish you luck with your baby..congrats
    KendallsMommie1

Answer by KendallsMommie1 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I've been having braxton hicks since my 4th month! It usually starts in the 5th for me but a a few weeks earlier this pregnancy. It does get stronger the farther along you are, but if they are getting closer together, and not stopping when you change positions then call your doctor. Better safe then sorry I always say!! Also I've read on here, which I didn't know before, that you should drink alot of water if you're having strong BH, could be caused if you're not getting enough water! Good Luck!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2010