dimple peircings?

I have dimples I seen rock of love3 and there was a woman on their Britanya with dimples like mine hers was pierced.

Trashy or cute?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• depends on who your asking...

if its some guy at a bar or people at a club...cute.

If its a future or current employer...trashy.

I used to have multiple piercings, but its really not mature looking or feasable when looking for jobs and trying to make a good first impression.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i think they are cute ! but depends what job requirements you have ... i personally would love to pierce mine but i only have one dimple ! but it wouldnt interfere with my job rightnow im a stay at home mom and planning to return to work as a cosmotologist...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 9:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I used to have multiple piercings also.. i love them.. BUT.. like the first poster said, you need to work.. and most places frown upon that.. sure you can take them out, but trust me.. i still have a hole in my lip and that piercing has been out over 6 years..
    Its cute but only until your so old.. then its just trashy and its time to grow up and take out the piercings. and BTW im only 26, and all my piercings are gone..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I don't metal bars belong all over your face... being a contestant on Rock of Love 3? Trashy. I didn't even realize there was another season geez
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2010