do you think it is wrong for my husband and i

to each have seperate bachelorate party i mean nothing big he insists on one together and i want seperate all i want is to go to my sisters and eat jello shots while he goes to his best friends an partys what do u think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should have separate parties if you want. That's what my husband I and I did, it was the way we both wanted it. You're going to be together for the rest of your lives, one last night to hang with your girls alone is a good idea.
    Anonymous

• Yall need to talk about it more. Ask him why he doesn't want yall having seperate ones and try to deal with his issues. I vthink its better to have two seperate ones as long as it doesnt get too crazy
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 9:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• no i think its fine ..... you should have bachelorette parties seperately....just try to explain it nicely so that he doesnt take it the wrong way if hes the one that wants to have them together
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 9:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I don't see the harm in it?

my husband and I had seperate parties. I had one with my girls and he had one with the guys...no biggie. granted we kept them simple and just hung out with our friends and got drunk...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I agree with them being separate.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 9:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• We actually had ours together and it was SO much fun, we just went to someones house, had some drinks, played some games and chilled. It was really fun. But if you want separate, ask him what his issue would be with it. he may think it's going to get too crazy or something.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• my dh did not do a party... he did go out with the preacher the night before and stayed out till 4am... he as passed out honeymoon night by 830. I went out a few nights before with my mom, 2 aunts, sister and 3 cousins. age range was 9 to 55. I had a fun dinner and a few drinks since I did not have to drive. I rarely ever drink and was fun to go out and have one last night with everyone having the same name. I seriously think my family is is denial...every time the write my name they still use my old last name.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• What would be wrong with it? If that's what you want, then go have a blast! :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• He probably has friends who are wanting to make plans for something he doesn't want to be included in at his bachelor party and doesn't want to tell you that ...maybe he even thinks if he went he might be tempted to cheat..a lot more goes on at these parties than women seem to realize, and there is a LOT of peer pressure and alcohol involved, NOT a good mix! I'd be happy if I were you...have the damn jello shots some other time if this is so important to your man.
    Anonymous

• There's NO WAY there are this many naive women on the planet!! Do you people seriously NOT know what goes on at bachelor parties???????????
    Anonymous