Question about discharge during pregnancy.

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and for the last week or so when I wear light colored underwear I notice a watery brownish colored discharge. I have no cramping at all and just went to the doctor and the baby and I are both fine. Is this normal though? It kind of reminds me of the discharge you get at the very end or your period but it's thinner and the color is more watered down looking.

Court128

Asked by Court128 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe just the cervix thinning out as you near the closing of this pregnancy, it happened with my first one freaked me out but my doc said it was just my cervix and nothing to be worried about but go ask if you really feel something is wrong
    Anonymous

• yes i had the same discharge in both pregnancies .... just watch it and make sure it doesnt change in to a yellow or a white that kind of resembles cottage cheese because if it does it means you have a infection....
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 9:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010