car ?

2003 suzuki aeiro sx...anyone know anything good or bad? I am thinking about looking at one tomorrow.
thanks

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband says not to even bother. Made by Daewoo in Korea so parts will be EXTREMELY hard to find if needed. Major electrical issues and its an unreliable car overall. Like spends a lot of time in the shop vs being driven.

*My husband has been a master technician/mechanic with a specialty in diagnostics and electrical systems for over 20 yrs. And has worked for Suzuki dealers before.*
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i was thinking. 2003, how many miles? that will tell me if its more reliable or not.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• 79,903 miles
    my 1995 honda that will supposibly last forever I got 6 months ago died yesterday with 115k m iles on it, new engine costs more than I paid for the car.....
    I am a single mom on a tight budget who has been dumb in the past and let dumb men screw with my credit.....so I am loooking at this one place that was reccomended to me by the guy at toyota today, his bil owns it, and they help people with not so hot credit, but its a big name dealership not a scam place, and i am looking at their inventory online and this is the car I like, keeping in mind I gotta stay as cheap as possible and still not junk.
    at this point I do not even know how I am goning to get to work on Mon with out a car....
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I had a suzuki vitara many years ago and loved it. Never had any problems with it, I only had it for a yr or so though because we needed more room!! Maybe where ever you buy it from can add a warrenty to the loan?! That is what we normally do when we buy used.
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 11:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2010