what happened to Farrah's (from MTVs Teen Mom) baby's father?

i heard he died??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• didn't he get in a fatal car accident?
    Anonymous

• Her mom cut him out of the picture for her.
    Her mom is a b.
    But Farrah's not a good mom.
    I like Maci.
    It's so sad that I'm addicted to that dumb show!
    LOL
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• He died in a car accident. He was with 2 other boys. One other guy died the other was in stable condition thats about it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• He was in a car accident and I believe died before she even had the baby. This is the article on the death: http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsi​d=20230345&BRD=2703&​PAG=461&dept_id=5551​09&rfi=6
    Anonymous

• wow i didnt know that!! i thought they just gave him the boot!
    She is a b**** and sooo immature.. the way she talks to her parents makes me wanna smack the crap outta her!!
    Poor maci.. she is my favorite.. Ryan needs to go!!!!!!

And the fat one is a snobby one too.. her poor kid is ALWAYS around her yelling and cursing!

Man, it is pathetic, but i love this show also..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Thats too bad. I thought maybe he left because shes a pain in everyone's a**!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Farrah needs to grow up. I really can't stand her. (glad to know I'm not the only one addicted to the show though!! lol) I was wondering the same thing about her BD
    lilmama2be

Answer by lilmama2be at 10:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• When I looked it up (yes, I actually looked it up!), it said that he was killed in car wreck, alcohol related. Big surprise there...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• maci is my favorite too. i dont mind the girl who gave her baby up for adoption, the more i see of her family, the more it makes sense that they gave that baby a better life...even though it's really sad she had to give her up
    acounard

Answer by acounard at 12:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• So I heard he died in a car accident also, but the link to the article on the crash said the accident happened in Omaha, Nebraska. Farrah is from Iowa, right? I'm so confused of what's true and what isn't. Is the story about Farrah's mom strangling and hitting her true? And the REAL ANSWER PLEASE...why does Farrah call her dad Michael?Is he or isn't he her real father or is he step?
    aleigha6

Answer by aleigha6 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2010