How similar is pms symptoms and pregnancy symptoms?

This would be my 2nd. Ive been having cramps for over a week now. Like on and off. Clear discharge. My back is hurting. I'm soooooooooo lightheaded. Like all day today. I was supposed to start today and haven't. I can't ever tell the diff between pms and pregnancy. Any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it's different for everybody but for me it was VERY similar, their were two things though that were not normal for me and that was being light headed and smelling everything very strongly. That is how I could tell the difference.
    Anonymous

• i didnt have many preggo symptoms..

Just to let you know if you are reading alot about it, its VERY easy to give yourself those symptoms.. its a mental thing that all women trying to conceive do to themselves.. try not to think about it.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Agree with the above answer, I am ttc and I always give myself the pregnancy symptoms. I've talked myself into them more than once! They are similar. My husband always asks me, "Do you feel pregnant?" And I say...I could feel pregnant every month! Just forget about it, and if you are lacking a period in a few weeks... then try a test. But dont take a test every three days...your just paying more money to pee on a stick! :)
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 10:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• they are very similiar. I once even got tender breasts while PMSing, it really frightened me. If you think you may be preg take a test.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2010