Anyone like me?

Are there any moms on here that are married to, or thier boyfriends are recovering alcoholics and or recovering drug addicts? I seem to be the only one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• my hubby was an alcoholic but it was before we had our two babies and i noticed you have to have a lot of patience with the person with the addiction because it isnt easy for them to quit and it's up to the addict to realize he has a prob. and then decide he truely wants to quit good luck
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 9:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• There are plently of us....Go to top of sight....and type in Alcoholic hisbands, or Alcoholic Group or ABUSE....
    WE ARE HERE....
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Im right there with ya mama! My fiance is a recovering alcoholic. If you ever wanna talk, im here.
    BABYnME610

Answer by BABYnME610 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Well I'm an alcoholic in recovery. I don't know how hard it must be for my husband- some times i want an unbiased outsiders opinion of my personal behavior so i can see if I'm really being that difficult or if he's just exaggerating.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 1:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Have you tried Al-Anon?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2010