If you don't drink enough water during the day...

can you tell it by the end of the day?

I know now that I didn't...I am so thirsty and my head is hurting. thinking back over the day, I didn't take the time to drink water UgH

I usually drink three or four water bottles full a day- how much do you drink- water that is

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I drink like 1/2 a gallon of water a day.. im not kidding.. lol i drink ALOT
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• 4 or 5 tall glasses a day.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I normally try to drink a gallon of water a day. I'm at the gym 6 days a week and am pretty active while at home so I need the water to make it through my day!!

IF I don't drink at least a 1/2 gallon a day I normally wake up feeling like I have a UTI.....Then it takes about a day for the pain o go away.
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 9:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I usually try to drink about a 1/2 gallon to a gallon of water a day. I feel like crap the next day if I don't.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I don't drink water. I drink pop but I need to cut back cuz I will go through a 12 pack in 1 day, yeah I know its bad. I use to drink water like it was nothing but since we moved into our house I will not drink the water its nasty I need to buy water or something then I think I'll stop drinking so much pop
    supermom3806

Answer by supermom3806 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Yes. I have a problem with retaining water, so if I haven't drank enough to flush any sodium out of my system by the end of the night my feet get puffy. Supermom3806 have you tried one of the water purifiers that connects to your tap, or the Brita pitchers? I use those when I don't like the tap water.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I never drink enough water, I'm terrible. I can tell sometimes headaches, sometimes hunger... a lot of other things.. I just hate going to the bathroom all the time! LOL and I forget with the girls
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• AprilDJC.. No I have never tried one always wanted to just never did but I might talk to my husband about getting one.
    supermom3806

Answer by supermom3806 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I always try for 8 8oz glasses

Answer by rkoloms at 8:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2010