Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can i ever forget my husband cheated with the woman next door?

Its been three years and she still lives there. I dont know if I can handle it. How can I become stronger? She and her husband, were one of our closest and dearest friends I thought. And we hung out as couples together.I cant help but want to cause her pain when I see her, Our kids will probably play together again as every summer. What to do? Moving is not an option right now.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (18)
  • i would make moving an option. i mean seriously? you still live next door to her? you will NEVER get over it as long as you see her everyday.

    Answer by Michelle451 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • wow.. thats tuff.. but its all you now..
    If you chose to stay married to him and FORGIVE .. then thats what you have to do. You can't dwell if you are going to work through this or it will never work.

    Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • What have you been doing the past three years? Did you catch them or did they tell you?

    Answer by MLM0503 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • you can't get over something like that, Why do you allow the interaction when clearly your still hurt over it. please get some counseling for DH too that's so wrong for you two couples to keep interacting

    Answer by vikings_beauty at 9:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • You will never forget it will always hurt. He should make it a option to move, to give you some peace.
    I would of never ever live next door to his WHORE!

    Answer by gammie at 10:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • i honestly know you will never forget & forgive! i think you need to move so you wont be reminded by seeing her everyday... you need to think things through and ask yourself if you really want to remain in the relationship? because if there is no trust there is basically no relationship.. wish you th best

    Answer by Naralie at 10:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • What if he still is going over there to borrow her cups of sugar seriosuly move or make him move otherwise call him out, you need to be making him man up, it's not healthy to be around her as a couple and letting your kids go over there?

    Your putting yourself in a bad place by letting them go over there.
    Move right away and you may say you can forgive your husband for cheating but you CAN'T it hurts and will hurt everytime you think of it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • *make him move with you*

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • legalmommy101

    Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • so my question is for the ones that called the neighbor a whore, he didnt do anything??? they both did and since there both still married to there spouses sounds like something isnt all her fault

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.