Need some help in getting a copy of a newspaper article

The article appeared more than 30 years ago in Provo or Spanish Fork, Utah. It might have been in Salt Lake City's paper, but I doubt it would've gone that far north. I can give specific dates, what happened, and names. I understand that this article would probably be on microfiche since it's so old, but this article concerns my family, and I'd like to get another copy of it. It's an article on a wreck we were in, and since I live in Texas, it's impossible for me to research it myself.

Any help would be appreciated. PM me for more information.

rhope4

Asked by rhope4 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you tried contacting the papers in that area? The paper in my town will reprint and mail a paper to you if you request it.
    Daylex

Answer by Daylex at 2:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Go to the library; they should have it on microfiche

Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I live in Texas, and this is in Utah. Kinda hard to just to to the library when I'm more than 1000 miles from there...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2010