Do you have health insurance?

If you do, what do you have? Is it good?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup yup! and good thing b/c im preggo!

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Right now we have tricare its the militaryies. I had Blue cross blue shield before. Im a perfectly healthy 20 year old and they charged me 135 a month. Dental cost m another 20 bucks. I had to have gal bladder surgery. It cost over 10,000 and I only paid a little over 3,000. I didnt mind them.

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• yes i have blue cross blue shield that i pay for through my school. Its ok not great but its good for the price...better then nothing.

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I don't but my son does he's on Title 19

Answer by supermom3806 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• ugh....excuse my typos I just read what I wrote. lol

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Yes. AmeriHealth. I get it from hubby's work. For free. He has a great job and we are thankful for that.

• I have had Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Prudential, Healthspring and currently Cigna. By far I have liked HealthSpring the most. I felt like I got more bang for my buck. I after two years my Husbands employer is switching from back from Cigna to Aetna. At first I was not happy at all with Cigna but it has grown on me. Now we are just waiting to see how much our rates are going to go up and see how Aetna works out, I seem to recall I was pretty happy with them.

Answer by kc932 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• We had Blue Cross Blue Shield for the month of december in '09. we get our health insurance through my husband's place of employment. at the first of the year though they made the switch to Aetna. we haven't really had to use it much...but it's supposed to be just as good as the BCBS plan. same deductible and same coverage...just new company.

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• None for me. I'm living dangerously.

Answer by Pnukey at 10:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• We get ours through hubby's work. It us United Healthcare. It is comparable, we have co-pays and deductibles. We pay $67/week for just me. The company pays for hubby.

Answer by RutterMama at 10:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2010