How do I deal with a unmotivated husband?

My husband seems to have issues and I do not know what to do. And I am so run down I am always tired. So my dh use to make pretty good money. He has fallen on hard times so I am doing extra to bring in more money. However on top of my job I am now doing two other side jobs to make money. I am so resentful right now because I seem to do everything. plus work 3 jobs!! He helps out, don't get me wrong, but he even admitted he has been lazy at work. I told him he should get another job so I could go down to 2. He watches Tv all night and does not seemed bothered by me working to death. It seems selfish. I am old fashion and a man should be doing everything possible to support his family. Then there is laundry, cleaning, meals doing hair, running kids to practice. How can I motivate him? I am working too much. 7 days aweek between 3 jobs!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• you need to tell him he has to get a job too! if you can work 3 jobs he can work 1 - two atleast. yes times are hard rightnow but thats not an excuse.... good luck
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 10:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Tell him. Sometimes I feel like im doing everything while my husband sits there. Then when I had enough and just blow up. He says "why didnt you say something I had no idea." SO make it VERY clear to him why you are working so much, how you feel, and why you want him to help you. Maybe he just doesn't get it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• How do motivate? will I will tell him get a second job or I'm out and stop working those two jobs. He is the man make him a man and let do the hard work.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2010