which do you prefer talking on the phone or texting

I personally hate talking on the phone and LOVE to text, I hate talking on the phone when kids might be noisy or something and then I can't hear the other person

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 10:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Texting! Texting I don't have to keep asking people to repeat themselves (usually I can't hear for the kids in the house) and if something needs my attention asap I don't have to put the person on hold or hang up with them fast.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Honestly depends on who is on the other end LOL.

I prefer talking to most people but texting helps when my kids are going nutso and need my attention and I have a sister who loves to call several times a day and chat. Texting helps me keep talking to her but not have to try and do it right then and there LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I love to text but if I have to text something really long && with words I dont know how to spell I'll just call but I do prefer texting
    supermom3806

Answer by supermom3806 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• It just depends on what needs to be said. If it's something short and simple then I'll text it but if I need to actually have a conversation with somebody then I will call the person.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Texting. The only time I'd rather call someone or have someone to call me is in situations where the phone call is going to be less than 30 seconds. For example like when I'm picking someone up I'll call and say "Hey I'm here" and they will be like "Ok on my way out." Call ended.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I think texting is so impersonal. If I want to talk with someone I call and we talk. I will text if it is nothing more than-we are on our way-thats about it. I think it is quicker to pick up the phone and ask a few questions or catch up then text and wait for them to respond and then text a line or two and then wait. It is quicker to talk then to text-at least for me and my friends.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 10:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• depends on who im talking to. most of the timei prefer text being my kids get noisy and my 2 yr is a busy body so have to get her down from something or out of something every time i turn around and hate that hold on i gotta get jess off of.... text doesnt have to be answered the very second you get it..
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I prefer email, but between talking and texting, I definitely prefer texting. I can't hear anything on phones.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I prefer texting as long i dont have a huge story to tell.. lol then it gets annoying.. and no one can hear me emphasize words that are important.. if its just little things i would rather text.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• texting..i hate talking on the telephone
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2010