what have you foud that destresses you quickly when you have had "one of those nights"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Uhh...........what kind of night is that? If you mean like after a super hectic day, then I would say my Mommy Juice de-stresses pretty quickly. It's found in the beer aisle at most Walmarts labled "Green Apple Smirnoff Wine Coolers"
    Anonymous

• Very stressful night is what I mean by one of those nights.
    Anonymous

• lol @ the above answer ... but sleep helps a drink a joint haha whatever you usually use to destress everyones different some people breath in and out i mean i dont know you so i cant tell you what helps you but i just lay back watch a movie with the hubby maybe have a drink once in awhile and smoke when i can lucky for me my son sleeps through the night so it helps not having to get back up every 2 hrs
    Anonymous

• a hot bath with some candles lit and maybe ur favorite music playing. You need some pampering time for mommy, and you deserve it. But if your not pregnant , the Smirnoff might help. : )
    BABYnME610

Answer by BABYnME610 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• rum and coke ; )
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I say a hot bath, chocolate, dim lighting, and fave. mag.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• being alone in the quiet watching my fave show
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I go to the gym with my iPod blaring :)
    Daylex

Answer by Daylex at 2:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Yoga streching, especially for my hips and legs. It could be a wives' tale, but I heard that women carry their stress and tension in their hips.
    After both of my boys are asleep I spend about 10 or 15 mins stretching and it really helps me sleep. On nights when I skip it I can tell the difference when I am trying to fall asleep. I also have sciatic nerve problems so it eases the pain as well.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 5:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2010