do you buy cloths at thrift stores?

I never have, but as i need cloths more and more- and have no money- I have been thinking about it. Can you find anything good to wear at a thrift store. I don't even have enough for ross or other outlets right now.

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 10:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I buy 80% of all our clothes, household goods and decor at goodwill. I think it depends on the goodwill in your location. Mine is awesome and gets donations from department stores.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• You can find good stuff at threft stores.
    I dont shop there but as a kid that is where my mom got our clothes
    We donate to threft stores and we donate nice clothes and shoes. We even donate furniture.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I don't. I wore that when I was a kid and hand me downs from my brother and sister. I'm done with that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I find great deals at my local church boutique! The jeans I am wearing right now were brand new and I got them and a T-shirt for $5
    1
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Nope never
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 10:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Sorry for the misspelling of thrift LOL. Some reason I spelled it with "e" LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Absolutely! But lately, I have found better prices at JC Penney and Kohls on clothes on clearance. Lots of our household decorations are from goodwill. I don't shop at the children's consignment store in our area because they are over priced. Try JCP and Kohls!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I have bought clothes at thrift stores in the past and at ross and at resale shops. You can find decent stuff at thrift stores and at goodwill if you look.... and there is nothing wrong with it. And hey, there is nothing wrong with just going to check it out and if you don't find anything, oh well, at least you looked, right?
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 10:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• my dad and mom tought me to be humble no matter how much money i had ! i have bought clothes at Walmart, Kmart,even the Flea market! i see nothing wrong with it .
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 10:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I love thrift stores. You can run into some really awesome new or almost new stuff. Just might have to do a little digging to find the real treasures!
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 10:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010