do you ever feel "stuck in a rut"

overall im happy with my life but not liking this mundane existence its always work, kids, cook, clean, bills, get groceries, school stuff, ect..i somehow got lost in the mix. anyone else feel this way?

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think we all go through this in our lives. We are in a routine and question what it would be like to live outside of our safety net. There are times when I have thought I would love to run away for a few days, but the same husband and son that can drive me coo coo are the same two that I can't imagine living without.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Yes, but I like my rut.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Try looking at public libraries around you they have fantastic free programs for adults day and evenings sometimes weekends, once in a while New Year's Eve. The groups are about interests for people not for couples at all.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I stay home with my newborn. I am not working presently, I have no social life at this point and I took time off of school. My husband is a neat freak so he cleans and does the laundry everyday or he'll go crazy. I have nothing to do at all. I have to much time on my handsI only wish I had your problems. I'm going nuts. So someone has it worse. I miss sanity
    JaymieZ

Answer by JaymieZ at 10:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Yes, I'm in school and the work never ends. I know your feeling :-/
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I work out or read, that tends to be my 'me' time, so I don't completely lose myself to being a mom/wife/daughter/employee/cook/maid etc.
    Daylex

Answer by Daylex at 2:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2010