Internet Stalker

So theres this person who refuses to leave me alone. They are all about drama and I guess no one else will give it to them so they harrass me and try to get me to react which I refuse to do since Ive been out of high school for years now. Im starting to think they are just jealous of mine and DHs relationship, our home, our life, and our kids. Ive blocked them and everyone I know that they could use to get to me and yet they just dont get the point and are seriously turning into a crazy stalker. They make fake profiles and then try to add me and become friends with me. I dont know what else I can do. Their so thicked skull they dont get the point that Im not going to argue and fight and have drama with them. Im not sure what else I can do besides keep ignoring them. I cant prove its them or I would file a stalking/harrasment report to put an end to it. Is there anything I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Call the cops. Tell them you have an idea of who it is. They can look at IP addresses and find out for sure.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Is it here in CM?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Oh I didnt even think of that. They have a cafemom account but its mostly on myspace. Everytime I get on there its always something.
    Anonymous

• Get a lawyer and they can do a standard cease and desist letter for you.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• nothing you can do but ignore them and look at who you are adding b4 you add them. my cousin pulls the same crap with me i been ignoring her for 4 months now and it must of gotten to her cause she had her brother call and threaten me to leave her ex hubby alone when i live almost 7hrs from them and never talk to her ex. she wont give up. my sister put it like this when i talked her about it she said "well look at it this way you are a celebrity now, you must be special to have someone go out of their way to cause problems. " and most the time its jealousy that drives them to do that. unless s/he is making threats and lives in the same town the cops wont do anything. so just keep ignoring them and at first they are gonna go nuts cause they arent getting the reaction they want. instead of being annoyed laugh about it, this person is so pathetic and has no life so they have nothing better to do try to ruin yours
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I feel so bad for you. I had one in real life about 6 months ago. She got her friend to stalk me by car. Insisted I slept with her friend's hubby. Now 6 months later face to face his wife realizes now that it was her man that had the hots for me also. I completely ignore him. But I know the feeling about you are talking about. It really hurts and it is scary. But do not be afraid.
    Anonymous

• you being upset about it is what they want dont give them the satisfaction. put your myspace private and change your email address you use to log and make it so whoever adds you has to know your email and register your new email under a different or fake name and take your real name off of myspace. i had to assign new emails to all of my social accounts. you could try www.mixmap.com to get a proflie tracker so every time that person logs on you will have their ip address and if they harrass you enough you could send a complaint to myspace, so as long as that person has that IP address they cant get any new accounts, and most people wont change their internet provider just to harrass someone it cost too much. and if they continue to bother you just pretend they dont exsist and eventually they will give up.

gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• (OP) Gothmama91:
    Yeah Ive been ignoring her for like 3yrs since me and DH started dating. We had to change my number because they kept calling restricted and wouldnt leave me alone. Its funny because their friend or family member I dont know who they are will send me an email telling me that the person made a fake profile and are going to harrass me, so obviously whoever it is thinks they are being childish as well. I know it makes them mad that I wont react they just say Im scared or something, its nice because I know me ignoring them gets to them and makes them mad. I didnt know I was that specail to someone that they have to make a fake profile just to see whats going on in my life.
    Anonymous

• My friends sister does this, she makes up fake profiles and harasses us from them she'll steal picutres from other profiles but she can't spell worth a crap so it's kind of obvious she is the same person when she spells the same way.
    My friend has lawyers looking into it please get legal help otherwise she'll keep doing it.
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 11:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• sure we don't know the same girl? lol
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 11:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2010