Pregnancy

i have a 3 yr old daughter and my husband and i are trying to have other baby but we are worred that our daughter might have a hard time with it. My daughter is so close to me. She does not go any where with out me. i can not leave her home with her dad she starts crying. Please help because i want other baby but i dont want to hurt my daughter.

samantha06

Asked by samantha06 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• she will be extremely jealous of a new baby, but she will get over it, just share the love still pay her the attention that she needs and wants and have her help with the new little one and let her know what a big help she is!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• as mean as this sounds, you are going to have to break her of that. what are you going to do when she starts school?
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• My daughter was the same But she was awsome when we had our second child. however she was only 20 months at the time of her sisters birth
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 12:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2010