What do you think of people who live in a trailer???

What do you think about them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That they live in a trailer. What else is there to think?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Honestly I think trailer trash. I used to live in a trailer and I will never live in a trailer again. Where I lived my trailer park was full of low income drunks and people who did all kinds of drugs. I know a lot of trailer parks aren't like that but thats all i knew growing up which obviously left an impression on me.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• That they must have a hefty utility bill! Ouch!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 11:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I think "now here is someone who is not living beyond her means". Unlike many.
    Jemma4000

Answer by Jemma4000 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• It brings to memory old episodes of Jerry Springer! I try to assess each person individually and not generalize too much but it's hard when it comes to this topic! They just have such bad reps! I have had some hard times financially and actually considered living in a "nicer" one but worked even harder to at least live in a decent apartment instead.
    Anonymous

• I think that that's what they can afford.. I also think that they aren't safe. I have seen a trailer fire and they go up like a christmas tree. They are also not safe in locations where they have frequent tornados. I think the laws should be changed on how they're built...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I would need more information. I do not judge people by where they reside.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I don't think ANYTHING other than maybe that was all they could afford and at least they have somewhere to live. Or they could be like my hubby's uncle. He owns his own trucking company, he built it from the ground up starting when he was 19 years old. When he got married, he and his wife bought a TINY 2 bedroom trailer with just enough room for a little kitchen (oven, small refrigerator, and one counter top and sink), small iving room (like just a couch, a chair, a tv). They raised their 2 boys in that little trailer, living there for probably 20 years while he made a FORTUNE with his trucking company. he started with one truck he drove himself and now has over 50 trucks with probably close to 100 drivers, and he makes some good money. He saved for that long so that he could pay CASH for their dream house and have it built for them to their specifications. Maybe those people living in that trailer are doing the same.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I have seen a trailer fire and they go up like a christmas tree

yes they do i lived in a trailer park when i was in middle school and the TH behind us caught fire cause the girl knocked over the candle it was gone in like 10 minutes just like setting a gasoline soaked paper on fire burns up as fast as its lit

i think trailer trash also. we lived in a few growing up...never again
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I lived in an old ass single wide when I was a kid, and I wasn't trash. I lived in a few apartments before we bought our home, and they sucked. No room at all. I don't think "trailer trash" when I see one. Especially one like mine...2200 sq. ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths. My house (yes, its a house) is just as nice or nicer than many of the homes of people I know.
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2010