when she or her hear me

when can my baby hear me outside of the womb how many weeks im going to be 21 weeks 2morrow?

stargirl90

Asked by stargirl90 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What the what?
    Anonymous

• Honestly I have no clue, but I have been talking to my belly since we found out I was preg...Im also 21 weeks along....hmm im gana go look it up but i will check back
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 11:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• 1. Understand what preborn babies may hear. Concert-going mothers report their preborn babies jump at the sudden sound of drums. In fact, from at least the 23rd week on, a preborn baby's hearing is developed enough to enable him to respond to outside noise. Prenatal researchers believe that from at least six months of pregnancy onward the preborn baby is aware of and influenced by what's going on in the outside world. (From the 28th week on, the cortex of the brain is developed enough for thinking, which is actually one of the reasons 28- week-old premature babies can often survive.) Babies seem agitated by rock music, kicking violently when they hear it and are calmed by classical music. Even the five-month-old fetus has been found to have discriminating musical ears. In one study, kicking babies calmed to the sounds of Vivaldi but became agitated in response to Beethoven.
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 11:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• An unborn child hears sounds as early as 20 weeks and is startled by loud noises at about 25 weeks.
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 11:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I have searched several sites and they all give different dates as to when your baby can you from inside the womb.....my advice start talking and reading and playing music for your unborn child, what harm could it do, none it will just help you bond even more with your baby growing in your belly
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 11:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2010