Ive heard that...

You can test 12-14 days after conception? Even if you get a negative could it still not detect it? I THINK we may have conceived (if we did) on Christmas day. It's been 15 days...took a test tonight and it was negative. I should have started today and I haven't. But I'm giving it till the 13th to truly say I've missed my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Test in the morning, not at night. The hgc levels are more concentrated in the morning and more easily detected. Also, don't drink a lot before you test. I never had the patience to wait to test. Good for you if you can wait until the 13th! Good luck, hope you get your positive!
    Anonymous

• yes they sometimes can detect that early but not necessarily. sometimes the hcg levels will not be high enough until much later. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2010