Trojan Natural Lamb condoms?

Anyone know more in depth about these? Isnt it like animal cruelty? im trying to find a Latex free condom that will be lubricated but not irritate my vagina or my husbands penis. Seriously, i need something like that and i just read that its from natural membranes? thats kinda gross.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its not any more cruel than eating sausage.. or any meat for that matter. Do you have a latex allergy or a lubricant allergy? Its kinda weird, but it seems way suckier to have an irritated vaginal canal or penis. You could also try a diaphram...?
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 11:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• No, im allergic to all latex. its on all my medical records. i need a latex free condom and i also get irritated with anything down there like lubes. So yea i guess a latex free and lube free condom. I need to use them for now because i have a UTI and im going to be getting homeopathic medicine next week for it that my midwife told me to get. every time my husband and i have intercourse it burns down there. its not a yeast infection either. Anyways yeah lol
    Anonymous

• i know that they have Lamb skin condoms like you said...also Lifestyles has Condoms that are non Latex and Lubricated, and ive used them! they are a good choice!!!! Lifestyles Condoms!!!

Hope you find the right ones for yOU!!
    BABYnME610

Answer by BABYnME610 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010