Please help with water filter that takes out Arsenic and Parasites!

We have Brita that but that doesnt help...I know we can get reverse osmosis but I am aiming for something cheaper. Does anyone know where I can get a water filter that takes out Arsenic and Parasites?
My son's Arsenic level is way too high and needs to get taken out of as much as we can!

stummegirl

Asked by stummegirl at 11:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I'd be buying bottled water in your case. You're not going to get anything good for cheap, sorry to say.
    Anonymous

• Most bottled water doesnt take out arsenic either. I know some do but not sure which ones...I would have to test all of them. And Bottled water might even end up to be more expensive then even reverse osmosis...but thank you anyway...Gues I will just have to break down and buy one! Seems to be the best option I guess!
    stummegirl

Answer by stummegirl at 1:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2010