where can i find a bunch of preemie clothes?

I have tried store like walmart, target, and babies r us, but they do not seem to have a selection on preemie clothes. Am I looking in the wrong areas?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 12:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No I don't Jaja but WHERE HAVE U BEEN? What happened?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Freecycle!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Legal I gave birth to my son in november he was 15 weeks early! I have been going crazy at home with my 2 year old and 1 year old and then going back and forth to the hospital to see Joshua. On top of that my computer died and all I have is my phone internet which does not allow me to fully enjoy cafemom unfortunetly.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Craigslist usually has some in all sizes and sexes sometimes even free if you are tight on money but shop online like ebay or target or walmart online even there are all kinds out there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I always see lots at Babies R us, and last night I was at Kohl's and they had quite a bit. My son was 5 lbs at birth and wore preemie and "just born" or newborn forever, but they were baggy on him. He was 18 inches though so the preemie bottoms didn't fit him (they only go to 17 inches).
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Mnt my son will be in preemies and newborns for a while he was 1 pound 7 ounces and 12 inches long when he was born. He will be 2 months oldon Monday and is up to 3 pounds 4 ounces now yaaay lol, the NICU has told me that he has to be at least 4 pounds before he goes home now that he is off all machines, but since he is doing so well in the NICU they said he can start wearing clothes in there :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• sounds like he's doing great!! good for him (and you!). since preemie clothes only have one "size" he will likely be swimming in them for awhile! maybe you could find more selection online? good luck!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:21 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I'm so sorry JAJA. I wondered what happened to you. I hope your baby boy gains weight quickly and comes home soon. *Hugs JAJA*

hugs

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Thank to you both! Poor little guy already had his first surgery the day after christmas , he now has a piece of intestine hanging out until he reaches 15 pounds :-( but it seems after the surgery he has been soaring through recovery.

*hugs legal mommy* hopefully I will be back soon
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• My Wal-Mart has preemie clothes in their Garanimals AND Carter's stuff... that sucks that yours doesn't! You could ask on Craigslist or Freecycle?
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 3:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2010