I want to have more children but has anyone ever felt this way?

My 2 pregnancies were healthy and had no problems, so I want to have more children, but I feel anxious about being pregnant again...like nervous about it all over again like its my first time, I know it sounds silly but like nervous about having to wait 9 months, is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Im the same way. Im also scared to get stretch marks.I didnt get them the first time. I knw some think im being vein but i cant help it. Im also afraid of my stomach getting even worse than it is now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• yes, it's normal. i feel like i have 2 perfectly healthy children, it's always a risk that something will be wrong with the next one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I agree, I had a great pregnancy and have a perfect baby girl and I'm afraid if I have another one I won't be this lucky again...still haven't decided if I'm willing to try.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2010