Have you used any female satisfaction enhancers?

Not toys or anything, just like the KY Intense stuff I keep seeing commercials for? I told my husband I was thinking maybe getting some would be fun and he got a little offended. I don't know why, I told him our sex is great, I just keep seeing the commercial that says it can go from great to crazy great and I thought it'd be fun to try. I wonder if it even works though and how to convince my husband it'd be more fun for him as well if it did work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think that they are that good, you get a little bit of a warm sensation when applying it, but besides that no big deal, play dress up or use toys to spice up life in the bedroom! Have fun :)
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Don't waste your money. I've tried quite a few and it's just glorified lubricant! AND EXPENSIVE!
    Think this way...if there was a good product like this available to women we would all have lifetime supplies and own stock in the company that made it
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2010