Dying hair white

A friend of mine waants to dye his hair white. I just bleached it today once, he has some blue color in it as well and it mostly came out during the bleaching process. I put a relly light blond in his hair for the hiar color for now but it's not white, how do we achieve this safely? I have seen a few hairdye's that are made to turn hair white but cannot find them herein the states somethow please I need profesisonal/experienced advice.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 12:29 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• platinum is hard to achieve-especially if you want to keep your hair ;)
    I't will take a couple rounds of bleach most likely and I would condition the heck out of it between.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• We don't want to bleach it white, we want to find a white toner. I have found a couple but not here int he states yet. ANd yeah iti s hard to achieve without killing your hair we are being careful
    I wont be bleaching till 6 weeks from now but maybe longer I will see what info I can get/find.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 12:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• yeah its hard you would have to apply bleach multiple times and your hair will be damaged
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:29 AM on Jan. 10, 2010