Breast pumps

I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on a good breast pump that iisnt too expensive? If you leave a suggestion please also tell me where you got it! Thanks so much!!

AshleyG.

Asked by AshleyG. at 12:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Breast pumps from medella start for as little as $20 but the best one that I have ever gotten is the one that is about $53. I have tried alot of pumps and medella is the only one that has worked and it has been a wonderfull help in a few situations when I had an issue of my daughter not wanting to nurse from one side and I got mastitis (infection with engorgement) that the pump releaved!!! I hope this link helps! http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=breast+pump+medela&tag=yahhyd-20&index=aps&hvadid=42280311511&ref=pd_sl_470dnkxbf2_b
    ccmello

Answer by ccmello at 1:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Well I was going to say Medela pumps, but they are more on the expensive side...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I got an ameda double breast pump. It was a good one. I got it off of E-Bay, so I got a great deal. All I did was buy brand new tubing, for that's what the milk goes through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I had an Ameda Double Electric pump like the person above me, got it second hand from my sister. I just replaced the tubing and any part that comes in contact with the milk. They are reasonably priced and can be bought online.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Well, it really depends on what you will be using it for. Let me know, and I can help point you in the right direction.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Depends on your needs. SAHM? Your baby is the best pump! But an Avent Isis is good to have.

Full time work? THe Ameda Purely Yours is as cheap as I'd go...$150 =/-.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Medela Harmony is great if you aren't pumping full-time and it's super cheap and available at Target.
    Elizabeth4980

Answer by Elizabeth4980 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 11, 2010