why do so many ppl have a problem with single moms

i'm a single mom and lots of ppl look down on me and say some pretty nasty things to me why do ppl hate single moms so much when were the one that pick up the pieces and raise out kids alone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You do what you have to do and keep your head held high. Be proud of yourself.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I actually give alot of credit to single moms I think they have alot of strength and courage for like you said picking up the pieces, don't listen to those type of ppl they'll just bring you down!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i didn't know they did. i know plenty of single moms and blended families...maybe it's just where you live.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I don't! My mom was a single mom with five kids to raise. I thank God everyday that she found my stepdad!

Single moms have it twice as hard.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• probably because those women have shitty men and have kids with them and want to leave but are afraid and so they put single mothers down to make themselves feel better....Don't let it get ya down girl keep your head held high and don't think twice about what ignorant people say especially ones who have never been in your shoes!!!!!hope this helps sweetie I am sure you are a great mother.
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Single moms act like they are special.I think just being a Mom makes you elevated.. As a real mom you give up so much of yourself... Men may pay or be involved but women really are the ones affected by having children.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• If someone looks down on you, then there are things in their own lives that need fixing. I am so sorry that some women treat you like that!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I don't. I look up to a lot of single moms. I don't know how they do it.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 1:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• and you care why?
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 1:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• ignore them and raise those kiddos who cares what others think.
    vikings_beauty