Are you a snob or stuck up? Seriously are you?

I can be. I know I get really irritated at minor things like spelling and grammar. It makes me feel as though the person is less than me or something. (Intellectually I do know that isn't true, but it is how I feel. )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It depends on the situation. Am I better then some people, yes. But am I better then all people, no.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I am so far from being stuck up I try to treat everyone as my equal, unless they really piss me off then they will see a diff side of me but all and all no I don't consider myself stuck up not one bit
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I can be. Especially with Christians who feel the need to proselytize. I am Christian and am secure in my faith, but a little part of me feels superior to those who are so insecure in their faith that they have to push it on others. You all know the ones I am talking about, CM is full of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I'm not a snob nor stuck up, I'm my own person, I'm nice until someone pushes me too far, well then if they don't like my attitude that's there problem they can turn around and walk away.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• yup feel the same way if you can't spell correctly I just don't take em as seriously... lol or I think their trolls or kids being morons.
    mainly if their under 18 posting about having a baby but the say stuff like "frist babie" or something equally as dumb.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Anon :25 you are complaining of people's spelling when you have no concept of punctuation? That is NICE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Nope.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:34 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I only am to those who are actual snobs. yeah know, the ones who think that what they ware makes them better then you, how much money they make, who they know, what kind of jobs they have... etc. I know it's a double standard, but I really can't stand these kinds of people. and I will look down upon them because of it or I won't bother to get to know them.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• what is the difference? i trying to pick one but i cant tell the difference lol.

ill tell you like it is, and i wont put up with people who cant understand me...is that snobby or stuck up?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• anon 1:31 AM
    punctuation and grammar are two different things DEEEERRRRR
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jan. 10, 2010