Do you think it is selfish to have to convince your SO that it is time to get pregnant?

Same for hubbies trying to convince their wife.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• No I think it should be a mutual thing though
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• No, but I think it is selfish for one or the other to make a relationship with someone if they have no intention on having kids. That comes assumed if your in a relationship. Specially if your married. If you don't want kids I think you should not drag the other who does along. Its not fair to them and in the end will make the relationship fail.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I think it is selfish to try and convince them when they are not ready. Both people in the relationship should be ready and should not be pressured.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Yes but what they don't realize that it takes a lot work to raise that child s lot energy and money.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2010