when does the wedding band illusion go away.

I havent worn my wedding band since sept.09. I can still see the mark that was left behind after wearing my ring for so long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ok...... why not wear the ring...?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• is it a tan mark, or a scar mark, i know when my fingers swell up my ring will actually rub the skin right off my finger and will scar for a little while and goes away after a few months.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 1:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I don't have ring marks for I take my rings off before I shower everyday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I have not worn my wedding ring for sometime either (because my fingers are too fat) and there is no indentation. So give it sometime. Or wear another ring.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I havent worn my ring since sept because my husband insulted our marriage by fucking a whore...... I dont have anything else to wear.My wedding band is the only ring I have except for the engagement ring and I am not wearing that either. I was just curious as to how long the indentation would last. My hubby should have to look at the indentation on his finger, not me. I was hoping someone would have a crazy idea like soak your finger in sugar water.lol. I miss my wedding band and I get pissed off every time I see the indentation and think about why I am not wearing it. I just want it to go away.
    Anonymous

• I too have the wedding ring indentation....13.5 years, 1 day and 2 hours I wore those rings! I don't want to wear another ring either, so I just have that funny indentation....I try to think of my faithfulness to my marriage and and reminded of that when I see my indentation....proof of MY FAITHFULNESS and yes, I get PO'd when I think of my husband's betrayal......I'm trying to rise above it.

PS....i joined this group specifically to respond to your question.....I feel all the same things you are feeling! You are not alone!
    maestrodonna

Answer by maestrodonna at 12:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010