Dyslexia

Can someone have all the characteristics of dyslexia (and be dyslexic) but still read and write at advanced levels? I found this webiste and I have all the organization, math, and other problems but I've always been very advanced at reading. It has gotten worse in the last few years but I attributed it to being depressed. All my thoughts are all jumbled up and it's hard to put them in order.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• mia osrry hwat?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i'm sorry what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i saw someone for muscle testing once and he kept insisting i was dyslexic. i always did well in school, i thought he was a joke until... i breast fed my twins for 15 months. I was so sleep deprived for so long i seriously can't read. we went on vacation last summer, and my husband thought it was pretty funny, me reading the road signs! I literally found my self reading slower, and stopping mid sentence and saying to myself...it can't say that! So now i wonder, perhaps when i am at the top (or close anyhow) of my game I compensate somehow, and sleep deprived i can't.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2010