Need ideas for a brithday party for my 2 year old daughter!

I have a few ideas but I was wondering what you all thought. We don't have much money so something cheap or free would be best. I know she os only 2 but I still want to do something fun for her. There are only going to be about 3 other kids around her age there (don't know if that helps or matters to answer the question). Thanks!

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 1:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• since she is only 2 she will be thrilled with anything you do. you can find some cheap decorations at dollar store, I would focus more on the activities. At my son's 2 yr party I had coloring pages and some toys for them to play with....maybe pin the tail on the donkey(or some variation).

And lots of cake.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• well cake and ice cream are a given!!!!!! but maybe you could put together a couple games. whats her fave cartoon character? you could get some games themed around that? like the pp, shes 2, so shell pretty much love whatever you do.
    axy

Answer by axy at 4:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2010