Why are we all awake at this hour when we have to be up early to take care of our little ones?

are you normally up this late? or having trouble sleeping? I know my little one is up early, but i have a terrible schedule since my pregnant body is keeping me up at night!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine aren't little. :)
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 2:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• it's only 11:22 PM here and mine are still up so they will be sleeping in tomorrow. They go to bed 830 on week days, but more like 11 or 12 on weekends. Then they sleep til 930 or later.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Oh gosh...I'm always up late... till 2 or 3am some nights...My babies are 8 months and 2 years so they wake around 9am. My body is just use to running on this much sleep i suppose...
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 2:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Mine isn't little. With a group of teenagers in my home, I have found it best to drink lots of Mt. Dew..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• oops silly me i am going by what time it is where i am not thinking of the time difference. its 2:30am where i live, sorry for not thinking of that ladies:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• hey rock on ronjwake i love moutain dew i had to cut way down being pregnant and all but i love the stuff:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• my youngest is 5 and she rarely wakes up before i do even if she does she falls back to sleep cuddled up with me for weekend morning snuggle time :) its only 11 20 here so its not that late.

My boys are 12 and 9 they know where the cereal is lol nawww im not that mean lol I am up by 8 and for me that is sleeping in the boys sleep in till about 7 and then they veg on the couch till i get up at 8 and make breakfast. Its the weekend we have no where to go and no reason to get up early.

Right now the house is quiet and i am just enjoying some mommy alone time.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i think we are all awake because this may be the only time we are hearing " mommy mommy " or we don't have to stop to say " Don't do that! i've already said no! Didn't I ask you to do...?

Ahh peace and quite
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 2:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I just woke up for work this morning. Ya it's 248 here where i am at. I wouldn't be up if I didn't have to work. My LO gets up at 7-730am shes in bed asleep by 8-830 at night and i am asleep no later then 9-930 no matter if i have to work the next day or not.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:51 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• lol, Actually, mine aren't little, I'm a night owl, and because I currently live in Japan, when it's the middle of the night for the various time zones in North America it's the middle of the day for me here - like when it's 3am Sat night / Sun morning on the East Coast, it's 6 pm on Sunday evening here, so....

That's why I'm up :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2010