Anybody have exciting plans tomorrow?

Not me. I'm staying home all day, spending another relaxing day at home. I am very excited that I am going to make some homemade bread, and also making teriyaki chicken and rice for dinner tomorrow night. how sad is it to be excited over food lol.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get very excited when i am making something yummmmy for myself and my family. The only big plans that i have is to go to work and then finish all the lanudry i didn't get to from yesterday. Hoildays put me behind with the lanudry and my DD got a ton of new clothes. trust me i would not be up at 245am if i didn't have to go to work. You have a great day and enjoy yourself in the kitchen :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Nope staying home and cleaning my upstairs and if i have the energy re-finishing a desk i want to sand down and re-paint and thats about all darlin'
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 2:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• If you consider listening to my mother tell me how much better my little brother is doing than I am while my DH and my stepdad replace the thermostat in our car then yes...I'll have a GREAT day tomorrow... ...otherwise...no.

Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 2:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I am going to attempt to bake some french bread and some oatmeal molasses bread. My sister has always been the baker of our family, but now that she works full time I am taking up the post :D
    So we will see how it goes. We are also taking down all of our Christmas stuff. We have never left it up so long and it is driving me insane.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Nope, relaxing!
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 3:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Oh Yeah.................Doing Laundry.....6 loads at least. Then grocery shopping again. Sunday Chores (cleaning the house from top to bottom) and finally giving the dogs their weekly baths. That about covers a typical Sunday for our family
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 5:34 AM on Jan. 10, 2010